- CoinMarketCap.com Today, 12 exchanges have already joined the Alliance to lead the data transparency cause: Binance, Bittrex, OKEx, Huobi, Liquid, UpBit, IDEX, OceanEX, Gate.io, KuCoin, HitBTC, Bitfinex, and with many more Data Accountability & Transparency Alliance (DATA) partners to follow, highlights the announcement.
- In addition to that, Bakkt claims it uses FIPS 140–2 level 3 or higher hardware security modules (HSM) to manage and secure its warm wallet cryptographic keys.
- Choosing Good Best Antivirus
- The Sole Method You Should Be Using for Avast Antivirus for Business Unveiled
- The Truth About What Is a VPN